Private Individual and Group Supervision
Dr. Wright provides supervision for new and experienced mental health providers. These meetings can focus on the acquisition of theoretical and technical skills, management of challenging client populations, as well as managing issues of clinical practice (practice building, fees, time, boundaries). Supervision can be in an individual or group format.
Consultation and Training
Dr. Wright has provided consultation and training locally and nationally for over two decades. Consultation and training provide practitioners the opportunity to:
- Stay current with professional theories and practices
- Examine work dilemmas and stresses individually or with other clinicians
- Build a supportive connection with other professionals in your field
- Identify and address personal issues that hinder your professional success
- Learn about ways to develop and improve your clinical practice
- Address and prevent burnout
- Develop the ability to present and facilitate in group settings (workshops, conferences)
Training and supervision groups are currently available in Philadelphia and the Pacific Northwest, as well as by phone.
Professional Development and Continuing Education Workshops
Dr. Wright is Co-Founder and Director of the Clinical Practice Enrichment Series. As an American Psychological Association approved sponsor of continuing education programs, she offers workshops for Mental Health Professionals in Philadelphia, New York and the Pacific Northwest. Her years of experience as an individual and group therapist, teacher, and supervisor are evident in the unique and practical topics she presents to workshop participants.